Thursday, September 5, 2013

Crayons

I Thought About Crayons And I Saw You On The Back Of My Eyelids

Green : The Color You Look Best In
Blue : The Color Of The Sky When I'm With You
Red : The Color Of My Love For You
Coral : Your Favorite Color
Yellow : The Color Of My Favorite Of Your Dresses
Black : The Color Of The Mirrors In Your Pupils
White : The Color Of Your Innocence
Purple : The Color Of Your Sweetness
Brown : The Color Of Your Comfort
Turqouise : The Color Of A Dress That You
Don't Own, But You Would Look Great In
Gold : The Color Of Your Purse
Pink : The Color Of Your Physical Loves
Red : The Color Of Your Love For Me
Red : The Color On The Back Of My
Eyelids When I Think Of How Inadequate I Am For You
Red : The Color Of A Crayon
Red : You

10 comments:

  1. I love love love this idea. I never thought of Brown as comfort, but I like it. I like the way toy put it together, the way you think. The five reds were perfect. And turquoise was one of my favorites too. You're good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the five reds, a very creative and enticing post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is magnificent. and sweet baby jesus those reds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you @ Pleasefindmehere, Lotus Sutra, and Hazel Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so simple and complex at the same time, it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did this almost make me cry? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this. Magnificent. Love the five reds and turquoise. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the title of this post! this was so awesome, a really cool idea. love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I Thought About Crayons And Saw You On The Back Of My Eyelids"
    short & sweet. but touching at the same time. really enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete