Saturday, September 21, 2013

Green Ghosts



Green Ghosts:
The spirits of plants that have died and withered away

Red Ghosts:
The spirits of animals that have died and withered away

 
I've often wondered what happens when we die
All I seem to come up with are models I can't justify

Being with you makes me happy
That's all that I can say for sure
If being with you is a felony
Then I'm not so insecure

Last night I had a vision
A green ghost appeared
It told me that if I wanted to be happy
All I had to do was die

In my mind I have a condition
One that keeps me out of trouble
It keeps me in a position
Of being completely out of control

Last night I had a vision
A red ghost appeared 
It told me that if I wanted to be happy
All I had to do was live

I decided I had a choice to make
One I did not like
I had to let myself awake
And join the Third Reich

1 comment:

  1. "I had to let myself awake." I love how pure and simple this statement is... coz I mean really... who wants to awake? #notmebuttotallystolen

    ReplyDelete