Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm God

I woke up this morning to my pet rats running around their cage frantically.
At first I was annoyed.

I got out of bed and wandered to their cage. 

I sat there looking into my cute little ratties' eyes for a good two minutes. They were wanting to tell me something. I could tell by the way they were looking at me.
Then I realized the obvious. They were hungry.

I fed them and went downstairs. I came across my dogs begging for food so I cracked a few eggs into a skillet and made them scrambled eggs with chicken gizzards and hearts and left over mashed potatoes.

I dished the concoction out into two bowls.

The dogs gratefully lapped up the food and then begged to go outside to expel their bodily fluids/solids so I opened the back door for them.

Just then I realized something......

My pets need ME to feed them. They need ME to let them outside to excrete. 
They need ME to live their lives. 
They need ME to do anything and everything.
If I wanted to I could not feed them and kill them.
Or I could feed them and let them live.

Today I have realized that for my pets, I AM GOD!

So with this new found discovery I shall salvage the world and clothe the naked and feed the hungry!
I will raise the meek to the tops of the mountains and let my angels blow their clarion call.
We will hie all to my hall!


No comments:

Post a Comment