Sunday, October 6, 2013

Death And Fear

Death
My absolute favorite subject

Death is the only thing anyone should worry about

Death is inevitable

Death is a part of life

Death is not the end, but only a transition

Death is love, love from mother nature

Death is scary as hell, but also comforting

There are too many metaphors for death

I give up

Death is all important

You expect us to always write a brilliant blog post that progresses writing and stuns the audience and makes everyone amused. You expect me to always spend hours without end on my writing. You expect me to be a good writer and to not write cliche passages. 

Well death is the only important thing in life

I'm not scared of getting a bad grade in class
I'm not scared of not being "worldly successful"
I'm scared that when I'm walking home today I'll get hit by a car and die
I'm scared that when I sleep I won't wake up
I'm scared that my food is poisoned
I'm scared of death, and that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. This is what I was trying to say.

    Death's the only thing we should be afraid of. Not bad grades or a lack of success or being cliche or making people laugh. Just getting hit by a car.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete