Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Herbal Spiderweb

Take this pill and feel happy.

Go to the dance and jiggle around and smile and be happy.

Be a part of society! It will make you happy.

Go on a date! It makes you happy.

Get a job, it'll make you so happy.

Obey the laws, even the ludicrous ones. It will make you happy.

Chew on your pens, visit the sites, get autographs signed, buy the latest toy.


The world likes to tell us what will make us happy. Alcohol. Jesus. A good paying job.
The problem is that every person on this planet and probably other planets is different.

Jesus makes my mommy happy, but it makes my daddy sad.
Alcohol makes my daddy happy, but it makes my mommy sad.

My brother has no sex drive and plays computer games all day and he's the happiest person I've ever met. No sex drive man! You take a pie chart of "Human Concerns" and cut a 1/3 of it out. He's defeated 1/3 of his own mortality.

A few things make me happy. Herbal Spiderwebs make me the most happy. You know, an imaginative web that surrounds those who you love the most. Why it's named that, I don't know. It just sounds cool. It could be a band name.

The point being whatever you make of it.

Eat shrooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment